Modis 70000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Kamilla Hagen
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Kent who are currently recruiting for a Dynamics AX/365FO Lead Developer on a permanent basis.
Please see below to view more information about what the role will involve:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops Dot Net software components in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Leads on discrete development projects and should take complete ownership of technical solution
- Develops accurate level of effort estimates, and manages task schedules
- Builds overall system architecture of information system, encompassing external and internal interface analysis and definition, as well as functional requirement allocations.
- Works with system users to identify problems with focus on performance tuning and patches
- Understands customer requirements with respect to the success of the business goal and is able to translate them into a technical implementation
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide performance improvements and better user experiences
- Provides direction and mentoring to junior developers
- Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team to accomplish the business goal.
- Attend and participate in meetings that pertain to assigned responsibilities
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, which may include cross-utilization within the department or with other departments.
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 and Dynamics AX 2012
- Substantial experience of X++ and C# programming
- Substantial relevant IT experience.
- Experience of working a global and multicultural environment.
- X++, C# and .NET, SSRS
- AX modules and customisations
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Query performance tuning, dynamic management views and table partitioning skills
- Experience with VSTS or TFS
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a huge plus
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM software development methodology
- Strong understanding of Dot Net programming best practices
- Ability to build reports using reporting technologies like SSRS
- Reporting with Power BI
- Working knowledge of SSIS
- Possess extensive object-oriented design and development experience
- Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Demonstrable experience of working on large enterprise projects performing AX configuration and development
- Experience working on multi-tenant applications.
- Experience working on quartz.NET or background job scheduling.
- Shares responsibility for out-of-hours applications support
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Email: (see below)
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.