Cyber Risk and Assurance Advisor
Experience Level (years): 3
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Computer
Job Contact: Eddie Walsh
Our client, a leading IT Security firm are currently recruiting across the board and we have multiple opportunities for Cyber Risk and Assurance Advisors.
If you’d like to join a firm that offers career growth and development then contact us today for full details. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of Ireland's largest IT Security companies.
Some of your duties will include:
- Advise clients in the area of Technical Risk and Compliance
- Create design plans to meet customer requirements after full evaluation of current systems
- Identify areas of weaknesses and liaise with Sales team to realise business opportunities
- Provide clear and informative presentations and reports
- Develop Security Policy frameworks and implement
- Provide Data Security advice
- Provide guidance on the protection of information of assets and various audits
- Some travel may be required so access to a car is essential
- Advise as to whether proper procedures and protocols are in place
Some of the requirements for this role include:
- Knowledge of Data Security and protection
- Knowledge IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience working within multiple projects
- Strong focus on customer service
The following are advantageous but not essential:
- Exposure to SoX, IT Audit experience, CISSP, CISA or CISM certificates
Our client is multi-award winning and will invest heavily in your future. This is a superb opportunity to join the market leader in Ireland and abroad. For a comprehensive job spec, contact Eddie on 01 2548105 or email@example.com. Sponsorship can be arranged for local candidates.
Inform a friend!
Dublin , Dublin , Ireland