Customer Technical Support
Oceanside, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Leading manufacturer located in Oceanside, CA . We offer opportunities for career growth, collaboration, and a professional and friendly team environment. Successful candidates will be thought-provoking, self-motivated individuals that look to gain successes through continuous improvement and team effort.
Technical Customer Service - Automotive knowledge
The Tech Line Specialist is our first line contact in providing technical support. This would include but not limited to inquiries concerning product selection, part availability, installation, or technical troubleshooting issues.
· Answer customer inquiries via phone or e-mail
· Taking Heavy phone calls ( 60+ calls per day)
· Logging calls into Salesforce
· Create case files in Salesforce
· Follow-up on product issues to resolve discrepancies
· Automotive experience / knowledge
· Excellent phone and writing skills
· Proficient in Excel and Word
· Computer literate - Able to work with various data systems simultaneously
· Good teamwork skills - must be able to work with various departments as well as a broad customer base
· Multi-tasking a must
Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, climb stairs daily, and lift up to 25 pounds with or without accommodations.
These duties may be expanded, deleted or changed at any time per management's discretion.