Customer Services Officer - (Italian)
Bradford, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
What you can expect
We are recruiting for a number of roles within the European Customer Service Hub of this internationally established company.
In this key role, you will be responsible for:
* providing first line customer service support to a range of customers within the EMEA region. This includes order creation, preparation, check and validation for an allocated portfolio of customers.
* The use of SAP, E-Commerce and other IT tools will be a regular feature of the role.
* You will liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any customer queries and you will take corrective steps when issues arise.
* You will also inform relevant sales representatives of any issues with customers, deliveries, or credit/accounts receivable.
* A key challenge of the role will be gathering customer / market intelligence to support future business growth.
* There may also be opportunities to travel within the region to develop customer relationships.
What we expect
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C / Level 5 (or equivalent), you will also be fluent to a business level in one of the following languages: French, Spanish or Italian.
* A customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
* You will also be used to contributing ideas to successfully develop processes as well as yourself.
* Experience of Microsoft Office suite as well as at least one of the following: ERP, CRM packages and e-commerce solutions is expected.
* A team player with experience of working in a diverse, multidisciplinary team
This is a full time permanent position and there will be a two stage interview process carried out over the next 3 weeks