Customer Service Specialist
Tampa, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between the customer, CS Reps and CS management to resolve the more complex customer issues regarding order management and customer service and the resultant follow-up. . This includes verifying and processing orders, coordinating custom artwork, and maintaining effective communication to meet customer requirements.
- Receive, verify, and process all orders that have been entered, this includes minimums, pricing, color to change minimums, and monitoring EDI suspense.
- Maintain effective communication with internal contacts and customers to process orders and resolve customer issues.
- Coordinates custom artwork. This includes initiating art jobs in file maker, obtaining approvals, and releasing to production.
- Process cancellations, return authorizations, and requests for credit. Investigates and validates claims and obtains management approval to ensure that product is not returned to stock or credit issued unnecessarily
- Completes floor ready merchandise form process by uploading and linking to customer hang tag data.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 2 - 4
- High School Diploma
- Previous order processing, customer interface, and/or supply chain experience
- Must be able to gather detailed and accurate information then translate into internal operation systems
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Must be customer focused and able to gain understanding of customer's requirements
- Strong computer skills to include Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Internet, Mainframe, FMS, DMS
- Strong communication skills (written, oral)
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on issues until completion and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data resulting in effective course of action
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling difficult situations
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with little supervision
- Must be self motivated and show initiative
- Strong phone etiquette skills