Customer Service Representative
The Cutting Edge Nameplate Company
Perry, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
The Cutting Edge Nameplate Company is growing fast! We need energetic self-starters who like to perform under pressure, while quickly handling multiple changing demands with minimal supervision!
We currently have the need for a Customer Service Representative to perform sales, order entry and scheduling activities, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Duties include customer contact and CRM, order entry, purchasing, answering phone calls and emails, pulling/filing documents, pricing quotes/orders, scheduling work orders, and handling assorted tasks related to the creation of work orders. They may assist with overflow work from other departments, including production as needed.
Please apply if you:
- Have at least two years experience in computerized order entry, particularly in custom manufacturing or production (Industrial or Business-to-Business)
- Can read basic blueprints and/or engineering drawings
- Possess solid math skills (algebra, measurements, fractions, decimals, etc.)
- Have strong work ethic with reliability and dependability, and exceptional analytical abilities
- Having a background in graphic arts, estimating, production scheduling, or in the production of labels, decals, nameplates, or signs is a plus.
We offer employees:
- Excellent benefits including: 401k, Health/Vision/Life, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, AFLAC
- Corporate Values: Integrity, Agility, Collaboration, Commitment
- Opportunities for advancement/learning
- A chance to learn any of our in-house processes: Rotary and Laser Engraving, Digital Printing, Vinyl Cutting, Chemical Etching, Photoanodizing, Screen and Pad Printing.
APPLICANTS WITH INCOMPLETE ONLINE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Mailed/emailed applications will not be accepted. No recruiters please.
(Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumnus)