Customer Service Rep Hiring Event
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Geared for the Driven
During these uncertain times of COVID-19, Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC) is proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first responders and medical workers who provide essential services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
VIOC is hosting a virtual hiring event for our busy Fairfield locations including Dixie Hwy, Winford Ave, and Station Place "Liberty Twp." . We'll be conducting video interviews for women and men who are interested in becoming a VIOC Automotive Technicians. We offer paid, on-the-job training! (Previous automotive experience is not required.)
We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply for the event online and take our fun, interactive assessment.
- As soon as we receive your application with a passing assessment score, we will send you a link that allows you to schedule your own interview.
- Our video interviews take an average of 5-8 minutes and all candidates who are chosen for a position will receive a contingent job offer within 24 hours.
- Competitive pay
- On-the-job training
- Flexible work schedule; both part time and full time opportunities
- We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.