Customer Service Opportunities
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer Service Opportunities- Basingstoke - Full Time - competitive salary + 8.5% Performance Bonus + 27 days annual leave + Excellent Benefits
Are you friendly, enthusiastic with excellent administration and customer service skills?
Are you looking for a role working with a hugely successful international business offering amazing career prospects?
If so, Unum (pronounced 'you-num') are looking for Customer Care team members to join our teams in Dorking and Basingstoke. We are looking for people who can ensure consistently high standards are met whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer satisfaction and accuracy. If you feel you have what it takes, then please apply today.
We are Unum (pronounced you-num) and we're one of the UK's leading financial protection insurers; that means we sell Income Protection, Critical Illness cover and Life Insurance. We are working towards becoming the Employee Benefits provider of choice for working Britain.
We have offices throughout the UK. Our Head Office is based in Dorking, Surrey. Our other main office is situated in Basingstoke and we have regional sales offices throughout the UK, including Birmingham, Glasgow and London.
You will be based in our Customer Care team where you will be responsible for providing a quality service, dealing with customer enquiries and the processing of administration tasks. As part of the team, you will have excellent customer service and communications skills to build strong relationships with external and internal customers. You will contribute to team targets as well as meeting individual targets and will have to work to agreed standards to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and the willingness to learn and further your skills. Previous experience is not essential as training will be given.
Key skills, responsibilities and attitudes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Ability to build great working relationships
- Previous administration and customer service experience would be an advantage
- Educated to GCSE level
- Good level of numerical ability and competency
- 27 days' holiday, plus BH
- Flexible Benefits Scheme (Income protection, Critical illness cover, personal accident cover)
- 2 days' paid volunteering, working alongside various community partners
- Private medical and dental insurance to Health cash plan
- Free Gym Membership to Onsite Gym facilities or subsidised membership
- On-site restaurant facilities
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Stakeholder pension
- Life insurance
- Performance based incentive bonus (8.5%)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please click apply and complete our application process through staff-finda.