Customer Service Coordinator
Anonymous 17000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Stafford, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
This is a full-time temporary position for a Customer Service Coordinator based in Stafford.
The role operates in a busy environment with multiple demands and deadlines. The role supports all the sales activities and other business sectors and requires adaptability and flexibility, whilst at the same time adhering to pre-defined procedures and practices.
* Be the first point of contact for Customer enquiries and orders.
* Ensure all customer orders received (fax, email, etc.) are actioned promptly and accurately in line with approved customer order processing procedures.
* Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively through liaising with colleagues and other departments, as necessary.
* You will be required to work on your own initiative, including problem solving in real time for any issues that arise.
* Refer customer enquiries where necessary to the relevant individual e.g. sales representative, suppliers, other departments as appropriate. This list of contact is not exhaustive.
* Ensure that appropriate standards of customer care are maintained and that a professional and courteous image is always conveyed to customers. This will also require handling customer complaints, resolving issues and liaising with other personnel.
* To undertake any other duties, including cover for the company's switchboard monthly or as required.
* Maintains a minimum level of Product Knowledge to support their role ensuring up to date with any new products.
* Will advise customers of promotions, new products and complimentary products when the opportunity arises.
* Will assist in the training and development of any new staff members.
* Will highlight issues and areas where processes improvements and efficiencies can be put in place to enhance Customer Service.
* To meet the highest standards of customer service through the accurate and timely processing of customer orders and the effective handling of customer queries.
* To develop and maintain a good working relationship with customers and colleagues and portray the appropriate company image.
* Assist in developing competencies of all new starters.
A minimum of 2 year's customer service experience is required for the role. The job holder must have good communication, telephone and interpersonal skills. Good PC skills and ability to work with computerised order handling systems are essential. The ability to plan and organise is necessary to perform effectively in the role. Attention to detail and accuracy are critical to the role. The ability to train, develop and support new employees is also an advantage.
The rate of pay for the role is £17,000 per annum (£9.34 per hour) and the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 5.00pm (though working may also be required from 8.30am till 4.30pm), with a one-hour unpaid lunch break