Customer Service Consultants
Anonymous 23100.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Office Angels is proud to be working in partnership with our Client, a leading global organisation who is seeking Customer Service Consultants to join their growing team.
You will put Customer Service at the heart of what you do and will be passionate about providing each customer with a 1st class experience.
Working out of modern, open-plan offices in the centre of Brighton, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers inbound over the phone, email, web chat and also in writing.
Therefore excellent customer service skills and communication skills are a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Responding to and resolving all customer requests and queries through multiple communication channels
* Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to resolution
* Updating and maintaining customer records on CRM system
* Working as part of a team, you will be motivated to meet departmental requirements
* Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
* Strong communication skills, both over the phone and written
* Good IT skills
* Experience working in a customer service environment
* Flexible and available to work rotating shift patterns
These roles would suit candidates who have experience within a similar role who are looking to progress their careers within a highly reputable and professional global organisation. We are also keen to receive applications from graduates and customer-focused candidates with retail and hospitality backgrounds who are looking to step into an office environment.
Multiple positions available and excellent training and career development opportunities provided within a highly supportive environment.
* Generous starting salary of £23,100 p/a + annual performance related bonus.
* Excellent benefits package including Private Healthcare, Pension Plan and much more!
You must be available to start either mid-October or mid-November 2018 and have no holidays booked for the first 6 weeks due to the induction and training period.
Working hours are 8 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm and you will be required to work one weekend in three.
To take your first steps towards this fantastic opportunity, don't delay - apply with your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - (url removed).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy