Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer Service CRM *Immediate Hire*
#FocusCareers #FullTraining #TeamEnvironment #WeeklyPay
Have you ever worked as a customer service assistant, customer service advisor, customer service representative, CSR, customer acquisitions specialist, customer service supervisor, customer service team leader, customer service manager, sales & customer service rep or in any other customer-facing role? We have something just for you!
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Service CRM that has a polite and professional customer service manner, good organizational, administration and negotiation skills.
Working as the Customer Services CRM you will work within a fantastic team representing our various multinational clients. No experience necessary - we will train!
Reporting to the team manager you will be responsible for liaising with customers to maintain excellent customer relationships. Candidates must be excellent communicators, have fantastic people skills and be comfortable presenting products or services as well as dealing with any issues or complaints.
Customer Service CRM - Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Provide cover for the department when needed.
- Encourage good working relationships between departments.
As we're responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients. We're also exceptionally passionate about providing you with the necessary skills, experience and training to help you develop both personally and professionally. Our training program is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
Focus South believe investing in great people who can provide great service will result in great results and can offer the right individuals:
- Full product training and guidance throughout their career with us
- Progression within the business (if this is something you are interested in)
- Travel opportunities (National & International once borders have opened)
- Great Incentives including bonuses, paid social events, attendance at awards galas and much, much more
- Fun, enjoyable environment
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Experience within Customer Service (desirable)
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Call center background would be advantageous.
What happens next
Successful applicants will be invited for an initial online interview to be completed with a member of our management team. A handful will then be selected for a follow-up interview to determine if the roll is right for you. We aim to complete interviews within the next week so please make sure you include a cell number and email when submitting your resume. Feel free to visit our social media pages for more information or reach out to us directly and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.