CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
New Westminster, British Columbia (BC), Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Are you a career focused individual with a competitive spirit and passion for customer service? Our Customer Service team includes people just like you! The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by "going the extra mile" to deliver friendly service in a professional and timely manner. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and involves successfully identifying customers' needs and recommending products and services that best suit them.
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and exceed their expectations every time.
- Open and close customer accounts.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by recommending and explaining benefits of additional company services.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts
- Work as a team player with fellow team members to optimize branch productivity.
- Minimum of one year of customer service, retail or sales experience
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Career focused