Customer Service Advisors - Legal
Anonymous 18916.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leeds City, Leeds, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer Service Advisor - Legal
Salary: Starting Salary of £18,916, rising to £20,755 after 6 months + bonus.
Our Client are looking for a diligent, talented, Customer Service Advisors to join their team.
Do you have outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE skills and experience?
Are you a great communicator who understands the importance of delivering an excellent standard of customer service within the Legal Sector?
Would you just LOVE the OPPORTUNITY to be part of an amazing team, working for a TOP performing, and AWARD-WINNING organisation in LEEDS?
A Customer Service Advisor; The Role:
* You will be on the front lines, taking inbound and outbound calls
* Talking to clients about their accounts that have fallen into arrears
* You will be empathetic, taking the time to understand each client's unique situation
* You'll work with and support clients with putting affordable repayments into place in conjunction with litigation processes
* Help with any queries
* Conduct regular reviews to ensure payments are still suitable
Following legislation and policies will be a huge part of your role, so you'll need to make sure you develop clear understanding of litigation procedure, SRA Solicitors Regulation Authority, and other codes of practice including in-house policies.
A Customer Service Advisor; The Person
* Ability to emphasise with clients
* Time management and organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven ability to work on own initiative without supervision
* High personal and work standards - attention to detail and accuracy of records
* Intermediate computer literacy
* Ability to ensure that data is processed correctly and kept confidential at all times
* Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
* Experience of using computer systems on a day to day basis.
* Experience of working in a litigation environment is desirable
* Litigation Collections environment, or customer focused environment or equivalent - Desirable
* Actively contribute to our culture of 'doing the right thing'
* Remain compliant within the SRA regulations and industry best practice.
* Demonstrate that the client is at the heart of the business through their behaviours and mind-set
* Competitive salary with annual bonus
* Contributory pension
* Excellent coaching and training
* Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
* Subsidised on-site restaurant
* Free on-site gym
* Future earning potential of £27,817 + OTE 20% Annual Bonus + contributory pension