Customer Service Advisor
Anonymous 10.57 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Our client on the outskirts of Rugby is seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their busy expanding team. This is an ongoing temporary role, with an immediate start. With the possibility of a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The key info:
The hours of work are Monday to Sunday, 5 out of 7 days (You will be required to work weekends) Alternating between 6:00am to 2:30pm /3:30pm to 12:00am.
£9.00 per hour - to start
£10.57 per hour after 12 weeks
What will you be doing?
* Taking inbound calls from clients relating to their orders and deliveries
* Liaising with internal suppliers to resolve any queries or questions clients may have
* General administration duties
* Receiving & processing customer orders accurately and within SLA
* Coordinating special requirements and promotional activities
What will the ideal candidate have?
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Good communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Problem-solving skills
Due to location, you will need access to transport.
Please call us on (Apply online only) for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.