Customer Service Advisor - 12 month FTC
Anonymous 18000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
retention, customer service, complaints handling, account management
Our client near Ware is looking for an experienced Customer Service Adviser to join their team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract for a maternity cover.
Customer Service Adviser duties:
* Managing customer's enquiries and their accounts
* Offering technical advice and helping the customer get the most from the services they have
* Building relationships with customers to ensure that they feel valued and recognised
* Upselling add-ons and new services where appropriate
* Dealing with complaints where necessary and retaining the customer if they want to leave
* Retentions experience is key to this role, and you will have 6 months experience of this
* Customer service in a business to business environment ideally
* Experience of a busy and bustling customer service environment
* Customer focused at all times
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent communicator
The salary for this role is £18,000, and we are looking for someone to start in early March.
What happens next?
In the first instance, please apply through this advertisement to Mission 4 Recruitment. We are working with our client to find the best candidates on the market. Successful applicants will be invited to meet the Consultant working on the position, within the next few days, and we can come to you!
Interviews with the Hiring Manager will be held as quickly as possible. We understand that you may have notice to give so we want to get the ball rolling as quickly as we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in