Anonymous 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
OX Seven overview of Creative Director role:
OX Seven are working with a creative agency who are experiencing major growth, underpinned by a long-standing group contract.
This is an excellent chance to form something of your own, and the opportunity of heading up a successful creative agency isn't one to come around often. You will be looking to enhance something already great, to appraise and drive every aspect of your agency. Utilising all you've gained from your last role to direct your own, growing agency.
They are very well established and have plans to continue to add companies to their client list.
The majority of their work is digitally focused, so the Creative Director will be very well versed in everything digital.
Your day-to-day as Creative Director in a nutshell:
* Work closely alongside the Digital Director, Group Marketing Manager and Office Exec.
* Lead, direct and motivate a team of multi-disciplined creatives.
* Very hands-on and involved, you'll assist in the delivery of fantastic digital campaigns from creation, to conception.
* Though leading an agency with full autonomy and confidence, being accommodating with Managing Directors' input and ideas.
What we will look for on your CV:
Knowing this client well, it is important you convey your work ethic and professionalism.
We are going to look for agency experience and extensive experience directing a team in said agency.
We would love to see examples of your pitch wins and a link to a portfolio which demonstrates the quality of your work, with more of a bias to digital.
What you get:
* C. £55,000 per anum
* Equity options
* A beautiful, recently renovated office on a farm in the heart of the Cotswolds
* Full Time working hours Monday - Friday
* Generous group discount
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback