Quanta Consultancy Services
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job type: contract
Job industry: Engineering
Job Contact: Michael Leversidge
A global Biopharmaceutical leader is currently looking for an experienced commissioning qualification and validation (CQV) Engineer to join their team on a new build project based in Ireland.
The responsibilities of the commissioning, qualification and validation (CQV) engineer will include:
- Commissioning Bio-process systems inclusive of reviewing and approving relevant automation systems.
- Carry out and review test documentation.
- Ensure scheduling, tracking and reporting of activities are performed appropriately to achieve deadlines.
- Understanding and leading compliance documentation such as risk assessment, root cause analysis and investigation.
- Experience in commissioning, qualification and validation in drug substance manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with Delta V Automation platforms.
- Degree in Engineering/life sciences or equivalent (HND/HNC).
- Proven track record in validation/verification documentation.
- Able to prioritise and manage tasks.