salary: 70.00 British Pound . GBP Daily
Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Do you have a natural ability to work in challenging, yet rewarding environments and would like the opportunity of working in a school?
If you are looking for flexible work to fit around your weekly schedule, then Tradewind can help you!
Tradewind are working alongside schools in the Wigan area who are needing Cover Supervisors to provide cover in the absence of the class teacher. As a Cover Supervisor, you will be expected to deliver work set by class teacher or department, independently manage pupil behaviour and follow the expectations of the school. You will be covering classes with pupils aged 11-16 years old, so you will need confidence, resilience and enthusiasm. Our client schools in Wigan are all welcoming, supportive and fun environments. These Cover Supervisor roles will be in various secondary schools across Wigan and will be on a flexible basis, allowing you to work whenever you want! This role will also assist you with any future applications for education based career moves.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a graduate (desirable)
* Have experience as a Cover Supervisor or in a similar role
* Have any work experience in any position of responsibility (Coach/Mentor/Tutor/Prison staff/ex Military/Police/Security)
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Simply click "apply" to be considered for this role. Alternatively, call (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion