Cost Control Specialist
Oil and Gas Services
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Job Purpose · Responsible for Company cost estimation & reporting component of business services throughout the Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) phase of the project. Ensures that the Project's cost estimates are fully up to date and in line with the project schedule. Coordinates cost aspects of Project controls with other disciplines on the PMT, as necessary.
· Hands on engineering knowledge in one of core discipline engineering (Process / Mechanical / Piping etc.) coupled with professional qualifications in Project Cost Estimation and Controls
· Project cost estimation and controls principles, theories, concepts and tools
· Qatargas practices, processes and expectations with respect to project cost estimation and controls
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering with relevant experience
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 15+ years of experience in the area of cost estimating, scheduling and project controls
· Minimum of Ten years experience associated with engineering, procurement and construction of offshore facilities
· Hands on experience in reporting on Contractors Estimate validation and guide contractor to develop high-level modularized cost reports
· Demonstrated experience in Brownfield Projects specific vulnerabilities associated with Cost and Schedule drivers.