Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis - Mayfield Heights
Aberdeen, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
Summary: Primary responsibility for forecasting and management reporting, including balance sheet and cash flow, related analysis, and ad hoc requests from management. Other responsibilities include contributing to broader FP&A organization initiatives, including other strategic projects, business development activities, optimization of systems, etc. Responsible for maintaining an accurate and timely reporting environment.
- Global P/L, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Partnering with the business, and providing financial guidance and insights to optimize performance.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive certain FP&A components of our monthly reporting package, tax schedules and treasury schedules.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual BOD and Audit Committee reporting and analysis.
- Supporting investor relations and corporate accounting in the preparation of the quarterly/annual MD&A.
- Supporting the Corporate FP&A team and executives with timely and relevant ad hoc financial analysis related to organizational plans, results, and projects.
- Support the annual budgeting process. Develop ways to continually improve the process, the level of client service and the value to senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to apply best practices across the enterprise and further develop Corporate FP&A standard processes.
- BPC maintenance and optimization.
Experience with financial reporting and enterprise resource planning systems (e.g., SAP, BPC, Business Warehouse) is critical to success in this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or other business discipline.
- CPA/CMA and/or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8-12 years of experience required.
- Ethical and credible, with ability to develop and maintain effective control mechanisms.
- Ability to drive change and optimization for FP&A processes and practices.
- Ability to work on diverse and complex issues, and perform ad hoc analysis.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills; knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience with financial statements and ability to analyze results against plans and prior periods.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word), including advanced Excel and strong experience with financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis.
- Must be able to present financial data in a way that conveys trends, conclusions, and other analysis effectively. Must be able to explain data to various members of the senior executive team.
- Highly effective oral and written communications capabilities are a key requirement of the position. Candidate must be able to prepare professional presentations and be able to work across cultures, and up and down the organizational hierarchy.
- Actively identifies new areas for learning, applies and shares newly gained knowledge and skill to business issues and opportunities.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to prepare detailed financial results/analysis presentations that are accurate, and consistent with accounting-delivered reports.
- High level of initiative to recognize what needs to be done and take responsibility for accomplishing the required tasks without constant supervision.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and must meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and develop ad hoc, unstructured analysis.
- Travel expectation of 10%-20% of time.