Anonymous 440000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Based in the city of London our client are one of the leading music specialist firms of accountants and tax advisors. They provide accountancy and taxation services to music industry clients. Over the past 20 years our client have enjoyed continued growth and now has departments specialising in tax, touring, recording, publishing, and business management services for artists and managers.
As Copyright Controller you will be:
• Maintaining agreements files
• Maintaining royalty statement files
• Maintaining licence files
• Typing contracts / liaising with artists to ensure signature and execution of contracts.
• To ensure effective and proactive management of high profile clients' repertoire registration and collection with the appropriate collecting societies.
• To administer the receipt and organisation of royalty statements, both paper and electronically;
We would be really interested to speak to you if you have the following:
• Working knowledge of recording and publishing companies and collection societies;
• Ability to interpret agreements
• 2 years+ working within a music industry accounting firm.
We would love to speak to you if this role is of interest. Please click apply to send us your CV