Controls System Engineer
Anonymous 42000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Shipley, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Competitive Salary: Up to £42000 dependent upon experience
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role with an excellent salary, we want to hear from you!
Our success is built on the calibre and professionalism of the people we employ, and we are currently looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join our growing technical team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their career, by joining one of our experienced squads.
At Cimlogic you will have the opportunity to:
* Contribute to the development of solutions for Fortune / Blue Chip companies on a global scale
* Be involved in working within a dynamic team, including daily scrums and client facing demos
* Participate on the full project lifecycle, from design to development, testing and deployment/commissioning
* Opportunities for worldwide travel
* Stay up to date regarding latest development techniques and technologies
* Have a positive impact by improving the efficiency of real time processes
* Dedicated training and coaching framework
The ideal candidate:
You will be an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic engineer who enjoys being challenged daily. You will show a high level of dedication to your projects and be able to demonstrate analytical skills.
You should be confident and passionate about your role, a fast learner and be able to quickly react to ever changing environments. You will actively keep up to date with new and developing control systems, automation, PLC and SCADA developments and trends.
Preferable - knowledge and experience with Programmable Logic Controllers and SCADA systems:
* Siemens Step 7 and TIA Portal
* Rockwell Logix5000 and Studio5000
* GE Cimplicity and iFIX
* Inductive Automation Ignition SCADA
You should have good problem-solving skills and previous experience of delivering control systems and manufacturing improvement solutions would be highly desirable.
Optional - experience or knowledge in any of the following areas:
* SQL Server
So, why join Cimlogic?
We value our staff highly and offer an excellent package of benefits:
Along with our positive attitude toward developing technologies, training and our great team spirit, we regularly reward our team members for their outstanding work ethic. Recent rewards have included: Amazon vouchers, paid team outings, catered lunches and recently we sent one of our employees on a trip to watch the football in Barcelona!
We also offer:
Competitive Salary: Up to £40,000 dependent on skill levels
Monthly Team Social events
Saltaire world heritage site, direct train from Leeds City Centre in 15 minutes