MRI of Lancaster
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to over 150 countries worldwide. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
We are currently searching for a Controls Engineer for their site in Springfield, MO.
The purpose of this position is to sustain the efficient operation of plant machinery and equipment. This position researches, develops, and implements new processes, procedures, and equipment as needed
1. Complete knowledge of products and their applications.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing workflow, including planning activities
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong computer skills including QA applications, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
5. Self-motivation and ability to work without close supervision.
6. Ability to work some weekends and holidays as needed to install machine retrofits and new equipment.
7. Ability to be available during off shifts as necessary to assist with issues that may arise.
8. Must be detail oriented and organized.
9. Must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, address technical concerns and provide project status.
10. Ability to make technical presentations internally and to customers.