Controls Engineer - PLC, HMI, Allen Bradley
Sonora, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Cutting edge continuously growing automation company seeking experienced Controls Engineer.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Rabinowitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing automation manufacturing company revolutionizing the tech space! Our automation company is revolutionizing the production process increasing our clients manufacturing productivity. If you're an experienced Controls Engineer with direct experience working with motion controls please read on!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Strong programming experience with motion controllers, PLC's and HMI
- Familiar with industrial applications of electronics and pneumatics
- Allen Bradley PLC programming and configuration experience preferred
- Programming experience using Ladder Logic, RS Logix and/or PanelView
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the manufacturing automation space and enjoy accelerated career growth with a generous compensation package. If this sounds like the position for you please apply today.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.