Contracts Specialist - Developer - Qatar
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: all
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Our client is looking for a Contracts Specialist to work within the Development Team. The QHSE will be responsible for making sure monitoring the QHSE for specific projects and enforce compliance to QSHE guidelines and regulations at a high standard.
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following;
- Ideally come from an Engineering degree or similar dicipline.
- Ability to audit internally as well as externally.
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years experience in large scale construction
- Ideally having aknowledge of the GCC Real Estate market and local rules/regulations.
- Experience in awarding and managing contracts and a strong knowledge of tendering and procurement.
- Fluency in English is a must and Arabic is desireable.
- Liaising with the development team on project materials or project services required for delivery..
- Impliment tendering methods of procurement, best practices to reduce cost and time.
- Create and manage a vendor database with contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- 'assist with the preparation of tender documentation and pre-qualification.
- Preparation of tender documentation and contract agreements.
- Evaluate and agree all VOs, change orders and prepare submission to the Tenders Comittee.
- Monitor the work awarded to contractors/consultants and ensure compliance with the contract.
- Basic Salary up to 25,000 QAR/Month.
- 30 Days Annual Leave with annual Air Tickets for you and your family.
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family.
- Competitive Bonus Structure.
- Rellocation allowance and Furniture allowance
- Recreation allowance.
For more information please feel free to email your CV and covering letter