ARM 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client are looking for a Technical Services Manager to work for them, overseeing their operational facilities management work in the North of England. The company are an established maintenance organisation who work with a number of commercial clients, providing them with mechanical, electrical and building fabric maintenance work. You will manage contracts in a number of locations including Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Lincolnshire and West Midlands. Their current portfolio includes static and mobile engineers.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing FM / PPM contracts
* Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric knowledge
* Previous experience of managing trades staff.
* Strong H&S knowledge
* Excellent communication skills - dealing with clients, colleagues and subcontractors
* The ability to network - highlight new opportunities to the company for potential new client wins.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a respected company who are looking to expand in the North of England. This position will give you the opportunity to expand and develop the company brand, whilst maximising the opportunity with their current client base. There will be occasional meetings to attend at HQ in the London area