Menasa & Partners
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job type: all
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Our client is an international Consultancy, they have an Urgent requirement for a Contracts Director to join their team in their head office in Dubai. Candidates applying for this role must have a minimum of 15 years' experience in contracts, must have experience working with a leading organization in the Middle East and must have a proven track record of working as a Contracts Director.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating with construction, planning, and sub contract admin teams, liaising with Commercial Team Managers. Identifying delaying events, disruption and acceleration, preparation of Time Impact Analysis and liaising with TIA Delay Analysis teams, attending delay and claims meetings.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all civil engineering contracts. Flag issues that might result in delay or claim and advise the project managers of any risks that will
affect the overall timely delivery of the project or significant cost escalation or potential opportunities for cost reduction. Provide proactive advice so as to minimize claims and delay.
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Preferably MRICS/MCIOB/other further educational qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 15-20 years' experience.
- At least 3 years in a Director's position.
- Over 10 years large claims experience with consultancies.
- Must understand FIDIC contracts.