Continuous Improvement Specialist
TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Medina, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Employee Type:Full time
Job Type:Supply Chain Continuous Improvement
Job Posting Title:Continuous Improvement Specialist
- Support site leadership team and process owners to maintain the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and ensure standard manufacturing processes are in place.
- Support site key metrics on operational performance and process effectiveness within the site. Support development of gap analyses and development/implementation of corrective actions.
- Support the site and/or division continuous improvement leader to maintain alignment and compliance with the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and division CI initiatives.
- Coordinate a portfolio of projects and team(s) in the review and analysis of moderate to large supply chain processes to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Support supply chain process requirements, improvement opportunities and best practices for site, ensuring alignment with TreeHouse Management Operating Structure. Support replication activities for the site.
- Participate with managers to develop project charters for improvement efforts. Charter development includes defining project requirements, scope, resources, team members, tasks, and project and task owners.
- Serve as a culture change agent by leveraging influential authority with employees and stakeholders. Model behavior expected of leaders within the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure and advocates for use of appropriate CI tools.
- Facilitate meetings to review and examine project completion, obstacles, problem resolution, timelines, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Support site management and process owners to implement new processes or guidelines, determine improvements, identify and track savings, develop reports, and receive approval when required.
- Assist with training and coaching others to build organizational self-sufficiency with basic continuous improvement methods and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.