Continuous Improvement Engineer - Regional
The Judge Group
Liberty, Indiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Location: Liberty, IN
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Regional Continuous Improvement Engineer to oversee their CI efforts in their IN and NC plants.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Effective use of change management tools and techniques to assure adoption and buy-in of all stakeholders to the processes and systems across the company.
- Educate others in support of spreading best practices across all appropriate plant locations.
- Drive business improvements by identifying the opportunities, defining business requirements, build the business case, and design the process and technology solutions to achieve business results.
- Functions as a core team member and subject matter expert in working sessions designed to cross-functionally improve business operations.
- Use LSS tools and techniques to frame up improvement efforts, advise leadership, motivate and engage employees and demonstrate measurable results
- Act as end-user advocate and ensure balanced decisions are made that consider return on investment, risk mitigation, data integrity, employee satisfaction, sustainability and total cost.
- Keeps abreast of advanced manufacturing systems and ergonomic methods.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree required - Engineering preferred
- Must be open to 50% travel between Indiana and NC
- Extensive experience (4+ years) with process and technology improvement methodologies
- Six-Sigma Green Belt certification and project completion required
- Strong analytic and strategic problem solving ability
- Excellent planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to think cross functionally within a multi departmental environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate to all departments
Great pay and benefits!
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at