Content Developer Staff - (C&A Specialist)
True Team Partner
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA or Shrewsbury, NJ office.
Member of the Content Development Team delivering various forms of content for our Xacta Product line.
- Contribute to the creation and management of standard Content team deliverables such as:
- Regulatory development.
- Development of support files (translation sheets, mapping files).
- Extensible publishing (templates, reference sheets).
- OCIL XML content, Xacta AE project templates.
- Management of content.
Understanding of the major tasks (needed to accomplish), dependencies, associated personnel roles for those frameworks. Experience with body of evidence (BoE) documentation associated with the above assessment frameworks. Experience with multiple primary security/privacy control suites: NIST 800-53 & App J Privacy. NIST 800-171. ISO 27001/27002. GDPR. etc. Experience with overlays, and with applying overlays to control baselines. Experience with control inheritance. Experience with the development of control implementation guidance, based on environment. Experience with development of testing/validation cases (test procedures) associated with the above control suites. Experience with mapping related controls between different control suites. Includes mapping related controls between earlier and later versions of the same control suite (translation). Understanding of SCAP content, particularly OCIL.
- Bachelor s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- 3+ years prior experience in direct or related fields.
- The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information which requires US Citizenship.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with multiple Security Assessment Frameworks:
- NIST 800-37 RMF.
- DoD RMF.
- CyberSecurity Framework (CSF).
- ICD 503.