Construction Project Manager
EPPINK OF CALIFORNIA INC
South Gate, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Progressive, High-End, Established L.A. Based, Architectural Millwork Firm Seeks a Project Manager.
In essence, the project manager acts as the backbone of the entire project. It is a position of great responsibility, requiring complete and thorough technical knowledge of the construction process and also, strongest possible focus on quality. He/She is the leader who conceptualizes the project, and is responsible for its smooth organization, implementation, and completion, to the satisfaction of the clients. The job description of a construction project manager aims to highlight the multi-faceted role of the person managing a construction project.
- Oversee all stages of project life cycle
- Manage project budget
- Overall project planning and scheduling
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills