Construction Program Manager
Shannon Construction Co.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Shannon Construction Company is looking for a Construction Program Manager that has strong client relationship capabilities for a 1 year project starting immediately. The person will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation for a key project and manage the day-to-day facilities for client HQ office. To be successful, will require strong organizational, attention to detail, political savvy and strong communication skills to meet client objectives and goals.
Competitive pay and benefits.
- Coordinate daily facilities requests for client employees.
- Oversee all aspects of key client construction project from planning, budgeting to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects and facilities maintenance.
- Supervise onsite Shannon Construction personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials.
- Negotiate with sub- contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong client relationship skills