Construction Account Manager
CJ Drilling Inc.
Dundee, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
CJ Drilling, Inc., a national provider of Drilled Shaft Foundations to the Electrical, Transportation, Railroad, and Building trades, has an immediate opening for an Accounting Manager at their corporate headquarters located in Dundee, Illinois. A successful candidate will have previous experience in Accounting, Business Administration, specifically in the Construction or Utility Industries.
- Knowledge of construction and utility industries
- Review and analyze company balances, prepare for month-end, quarter, and year-end reports
- Oversee cash flow management and collections
- In-depth tracking and knowledge of all jobs
- Work along with controller and external auditor
- Strong analytical skills and willing to analyze and manage data
- Work with the project management team for quarterly reporting and WIP analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting w/CPA or equivalent business experience, MBA preferred.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience within the accounting field
- Strong understanding of construction processes
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly
CJ Drilling, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Salary based on qualifications.
No relocation, position is located in Dundee, IL
Job Type: Full-time