Anonymous 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Leeds City, Leeds, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
£19000 - £25,000
Excellent company benefits including 26 days holiday and bank holidays
Modern, progressive and sociable environment!
Leeds City Centre | 919034
My client, a well-established global law firm are looking to recruit a Conflicts Analyst to join their team in Leeds City Centre. You will be responsible for supporting the client take on service to partners and legal advisors by running conflict searches.
This is a superb opportunity for candidates with experience within a regulated environment who is looking to join a reputable company with a clear progression path. In order to be considered for this role you must have experience gained either within a regulated environment and knowledge of KYC as well as the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders. Alternatively you may be a law graduate with relevant experience, keen to work in a reputable law firm but not pursue a training contract.
Your duties will include the following:
* Conducting and analysing a high volume of conflict searches
* Interrogating the conflicts database as required by the business
* Analysing conflict search results, taking in to account codes of conduct and internal policies
* Producing timely reports to the business with analysis of the conflict search results
* Providing assistance to the wider risk team in dealing with routine conflict queries
* Providing ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process
To be considered for the role you will be articulate with strong academic achievements and will have knowledge of KYC and experience in a financial services or professional services environment. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of working within a conflicts or compliance role is desirable
* Knowledge of KYC
* Experience working within a highly regulated environment such as banking
* Strong numerical, verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Articulate and professional
* Enthusiastic and proactive in approach
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role and are interested in applying for this amazing opportunity then please get in touch ASAP. If you do not have the skills outlined above then you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive we are unable to give individual responses to each application. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that your application was not successful