Compensations and Benefits Executive
Anonymous 32000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Croydon, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Our client, an award winning and global Insurance company is currently looking to recruit a Compensations and Benefits Executive to provide an accurate, efficient and effective management and administration of Company Compensation (Payroll) and Benefits advice and administration for all Employees. You will assist with any reviews and investigate potential Company benefits, as well as, to communicate, promote and implement new and existing benefits.
Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn't be easier on a daily basis.
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 plus bonus
Contract length: 12 months FTC
Benefits include: Private healthcare, business incentive scheme, lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, roadside assistance, travel insurance and much much more
The Role of Compensation and Benefits Executive
* To provide a professional payroll and benefits service for all employees, whilst also proactively keeping abreast of changes and developments within relevant legislation.
* To produce the monthly salary payments for all Permanent and Fixed Term Contract staff through computerised payroll, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
* To maintain accurate details on the payroll system
* To process all Leavers including P45's.
* To process Company absence via computerised payroll
* To deal with SMP calculation and payment together with SPP, Adoption Pay, Shared Parental Leave and any relevant enquiries.
* To process Company lunch allowance, car parking, mobile phone deductions, overtime, bonus payments, annual leave bonus and other ad hoc payments and deductions via payroll systems.
* To process bonus payments, the Company's Business Incentive Scheme payments and other ad hoc payments via payroll systems.
* To produce accurate reports and information for Government departments relating to payroll, taxation etc.
* To produce all necessary reports for the payroll, to include payment proposal, summary by CC, Payment Confirmation, Payroll Processing and sending the Bacs
* Real Time Information - submitting the required data for each payroll
* Processing and checking the HMRC inbound and outbound downloads each month
* To set up and communicate new Pensions and AVC's for new employees, amendment and leavers on payroll systems and pension provider website.
* To respond promptly to all written and verbal enquiries from members of staff regarding payroll / taxation queries.
You will have demonstrable experience of responsibility for administering a payroll in excess of 500 employees, as well as knowledge of all aspects of Payroll procedures including; statutory payments and deductions and voluntary deductions / court orders. You will also have experience of current Tax / NI / HMRC legislation, payroll calculations, Tax Year End reconciliations and P11d's
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies