Compensation & Benefits / HR Administrator
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Compensation and Benefits Administrator
Competitive salary, benefits and scope to progress
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Consulting Business with its Global operation based in the centre of Bristol, to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the C&B Manager you will provide effective administration of employee benefit schemes and provide support to the rest of the C&B team who provide a full range of compensation / reward / benefits services.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
* Ability to deliver high level administrative work, and previous experience of within a fast-paced administrative role
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage work deliverables under tight timeframes
* Good attention to detail, and ability to objectively review own work and that of others
* Effective communication skills, including an awareness of cultural and linguistic differences
* Resilient to conflicting demands and ability to effectively solve problems
* A high degree of analytical skills with the ability to present complex issues and data to a variety of audiences
* Ability to work autonomously and manage own deadlines, as well as actively contribute within a team
* Able to engage effectively within the business, and with external parties
* Decent working knowledge of MS Office
If you are looking for a challenging role with scope to progress and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.