Coastal Modeller - Dublin
Design Build Search 54900.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
DesignBuild Search are now hiring a Coastal / Hydraulic Modeller to join an international multi-disciplinary engineering & project management consultancy in Dublin.
Main duties will include hydrodynamic and water quality modelling, production of technical reports and client liaison.
* Modelling experience, with water quality assessment is required
* Experience of scoping, management and delivery of effluent dispersion modelling studies in freshwater, transitional and coastal environments
* Experience of initial dilution modelling and modelling impact of wastewater discharges
* Experience in hydrology and hydrogeology
* Competency in hydraulic, hydrodynamic, dispersion & water quality modelling including demonstrated experience of model build, calibration and validation processes and scenarios analyses using 1D, 2D and 3D modelling tools;
* Demonstrable experience in MIKE modelling software suite and Cormix;
* Experience in integrating coastal numerical modelling and environmental aspects i.e. EIA / SEA / AA is an advantage
Give Ian Doyle a call on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search