Seychell Engineering & Fabrication Ltd
salary: 15.00 British Pound . GBP Hourly
Bicester, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Seychell are looking to appoint a CNC Turning Setter/Operator.
The successful candidate will be expected to program and operate CNC lathes using Hurco and Fanuc controls and should have sufficient experience to be able to work quickly and accurately without supervision to machine one off and low volume parts to a tolerances of up to 50um. Some on-line programming skills are required as programming is carried out both on-line and off-line using OneCNC.
Standard hours of work are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 2.30pm on Friday with overtime available.
The hourly rate for the role will depend on experience.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role, be able to work under pressure in order to meet customer deadlines and have the following key skills:
* A minimum of 5 years experience of CNC turning.
* A good working knowledge of Hurco or Fanuc controls.
* Proficient in programming on the machine using Hurco or Fanuc.
* Experience in off-line programming preferably using OneCNC
* Experience in a one-off and small volume production environment.
* Product Inspection experience.
Other Non-Essential Skills
* Experience of programming and machining with driven tooling.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills