CNC Programmer / Offline Programmer (Turning)
Pontem Recruitment Ltd
salary: 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
CNC Programmer/Offline Programmer (Turning)
A rapidly expanding Precision Engineering company based in Leicester who have built up a fantastic reputation with a varied client base in over 30 years of trading. Having invested in the latest technology, the company are able to offer a unique tailormade solution to it's clients. The company's customers operate within a range of industries however predominately they are supporting the Motorsport & Offshore industries. With an increase in demand from its core customers, the company are now looking to add an additional 2 CNC Programmer's/Offline Programmer's (Turning) to its team.
A CNC Programmer/Offline Programmer (Turning) is now required to boost the department's current capabilities. The programmer will take responsibility for producing one off components in small batches, working with a range of materials including Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Titanium and plastics.
You will take responsibility for:
* Offline Programming (Working with Edgecam)
* Online Programming when required (Working on Fanuc machines)
* Machining of intricate parts to close tolerances
What you need
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
* A strong understanding of Offline Programming (regardless of package)
* Previous experience producing One off's working to tight tolerances
* Exposure to online programming across any software/controls (Ideally Fanuc) and/or strong Turning experience.
Other DESIRABLE skills include:
* Experience of programming online with Fanuc Lathes would be extremely desirable however not essential and candidates without this should apply
* Previous exposure and experience of working within the Motorsport industry would be highly advantageous however not essential
* Edgecam experience would be a fantastic addition however candidates with experience on other CAM packages are highly encouraged to apply
What is on offer
On offer is the opportunity to join a company who have built up a fantastic reputation and offer a fantastic working environment; this is demonstrated by their 4-day working week which they operate. You will be working 07:00-17:15 Monday-Thursday with any additional hours offered at an overtime premium of time and a third, with time and a half overtime allowance on a Saturday.
Along with this is a market leading salary of £32,500- £35,000 annually along with roughly 5 hours of overtime on a Friday offering an additional premium of circa £5,000-£6,000 annually.
How to apply?
For more information on this role please contact us at our Birmingham office on (Apply online only) or email me at . Alternatively, please use the link in this ad to apply now.
We will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 5 days. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days, your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future.
Pontem Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency who aim to bridge the skills gap between candidates and employers within the Engineering & Manufacturing sector.
Pontem Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy