Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
ClubLife Concierge - (205749 )
The City Club Raleigh is currently seeking an outgoing and engaging ClubLife Concierge dedicated to creating high class experiences for our Club Members before, during and after every visit.
What we prioritize as Warm Welcome, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells.
- Professional presence and an outgoing attitude
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Minimum of one year experience in hospitality business or a similar capacity
The ClubLife Concierge will play an integral part on the Member Experience Team supporting project work and goals in the following areas:
- Communications = Strong skills in written, phone, text and social media communications. Capable to best communicate ClubLife through all channels, and take care of member's needs as it relates to reservations, inquiries, preferences, etc.
- Programming = Well versed and articulate when speaking to and promoting Member events, gatherings, facilities, services and experiences
- Member Engagement = Relationship and rapport building with members and guests. Responsibility for key ClubLife project work, i.e. execution of birthday campaigns, reservations follow-up, invitation to signature events etc.
- New Member Onboarding = Key focus on name recognition and connection with Welcoming New Members to the Club
- One year experience as a Receptionist, PBX Operator, Administrative, Concierge or Customer Service Agent
- Computer skills required. Good communication skills are a must
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional
- High school diploma or equivalent
Work Locations:City Club Raleigh, 150 Fayetteville Street 28th Flr, Raleigh, NC, 27601
Job:Guest Services and Hotel