Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Short Hills, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Our Client is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer-oriented creator of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud solutions.
- You are particularly adept at customer engagement, innovative solution delivery and thought leadership for enterprise-level programs.
- Implementing a Business Intelligence solution in AWS as a secure and highly available multitenant platform.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Fully automating the infrastructure deployment as code and move it into version control
- Create system architecture and support artefacts and present them to review boards and service management teams.
- Supporting the data warehouse by automating the addition of new data items and leading initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Help to continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- BS or similar college level education in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or relevant work experience in information technology or an analytical field.
- Data warehousing - creating ETL processes with RedShift (eg using Glue, Spectrum, Athena or custom transformations).
- AWS cloud administration (DevOps Engineer with AWS Cloud) (Min 3 Years).
- Expertise in multiple scripting languages and system tools (AWS CLI/Curl/Python/Shell).
- Extensive Hands-On experience in AWS Cloud platform (specifically with Redshift, EC2, S3, RDS, CloudWatch).
- In depth understanding on security and availability features and their respective configuration in AWS (VPC, IAM, Security Groups. Availability Zones, Backups).
- Extensive Hands-On experience in using DevOps tools such as Terraform / Could Formation and experience implementing continuous integration (CI) / continuous deployment (CD).
- Experience in configuration management tool (e.g. Git).
- Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments.
- AWS certification.
- In depth knowledge of one or more BI solutions (eg Tableau, Birst, Jasper, Metabase).
- Experience with data pipelines.
- Database management or development experience (Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, RedShift, NoSQL).
- Containers and Kubernetes.
- provided by Dice
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Michael at for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 4 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: