Clinical Project Manager / CPM
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: all
Job industry: Science & Technology
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Project Manager / CPM to join a world-leading CRO!
Your new company
A world-leading full-service Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) with offices in UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore and the USA. The company provides clinical trial services and support to the pharmaceutical and medical device sector.
Your new role
This will be a home-based role in Clinical Research reporting to the Head of Clinical Operations. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all clinical studies are in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines (GCP) and are completed on time and within stated budget
- Oversee and manage the development and approval of clinical trial documentation
- Oversee and manage timely clinical trial submissions to ethics authority and assist where possible in regulatory applications in order to proceed with clinical research
- Develop ongoing relationships and define project milestones as the primary contact with the sponsor
- Ongoing evaluation of project strengths, weaknesses and potential areas for improvement
- Build effective relationships internally at the company and externally with the Sponsor/Contractors
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field
- Clinical project management experience within a CRO
- A full driving licence
- Excellent project management and personnel management skills
- Fluent written and oral English language including familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to prioritise tasks
- Numeracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Extensive development
Please contact Anu Luur for more information about this job.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.