Clinical Educator CPD
Panama City, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
We are seeking and RN with a passion for education to join our team! At least 3 years experience in acute or inpatient care with an MSN preferred.
This Clinical Educator position is with Ascension Sacred Heart Bay in Panama City, Florida, with occasional travel to Destin or Port St. Joe, FL.
What You Will Do:
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate educational activities related to clinical areas for an assigned service line or population.
- Collaborate with managers and staff to assess learning needs and competencies.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate educational plans/programs and utilize methods, measurements and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
- Serve as a resource for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice and professional development.
- Participate in the coordination and continuity of orientation programs.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- BSN or MSN preferred.
- Three plus years experience in acute or inpatient care preferred.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work