Please scroll down, To apply
Clinic Administrative Assistant
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Position will receive direction and support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Customer service experience
- Training as a Medical Tech, preferred
- Office Management or Administrative experience
- Inventory Management
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.