Client Suspensions/Offboarding # 115661
Credit Suisse -
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Client Data Management (CDM) consists of the Suspensions, Offboarding, and Client Party Data Amendments teams. The Offboarding team is responsible for the end-to-end management of the process to terminate client relationships. The Suspensions team plays a key role in maintaining client compliance within the firm. These processes are complex and time sensitive. CDM works closely with partners in KYC, Financial Crimes, Sales, and Operations. This role will work directly with Management to ensure overall delivery of Client Data Management strategy.
- You will work with senior management and other departmental leads to define and implement the strategy around the function.
- You will prioritize, communicate, and track tasks/initiatives with management and staff, and communicate/produce regular status updates on key initiatives.
- You will Identify key operating risks and material control issues and ensure controls gaps are and addressed within appropriate timeframes.
- You will develop a metrics framework including KPIs/KRIs to better monitor overall performance and visibility.
- You will cultivate solid relationships with senior members of other functions including business COOs across GM and establish effective collaboration.
- You will prepare materials for senior management and any relevant committees.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years of experience managing a process and staff (multi-regional management experience a plus).
- Are you experienced with motivating peers and colleagues to perform at increasingly higher levels?
- Do you have experience participating with project and change management initiatives?
- Are you highly motivated, willing to work in both team and independent situations, with flexibility to take things on not necessarily wholly within the written scope of the function?
- Proficient level of expertise in Excel and ability to produce executive level presentations.
- You have excellent communication and social skills and are confident in dealing directly with senior internal clients.
- You have excellent attention to detail, are highly organized, can handle multiple issues at a time, and clearly communicate status to management.
- Knowledge of the operational and/or control environment at Credit Suisse preferred.