Client Relationship Adviser
Anonymous 21000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Sale, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Job Title - Client Relationship Adviser
Location - Sale
Salary - £21,000
* Drive Retention and increase revenue from existing clients through adherence to the Contract and Contact Strategies.
* Proactively initiate and identify sales opportunities through inbound opportunities and existing clients
* Provide an excellent client experience and deliver company KPIs.
* Be personally responsible for a panel of Clients to create, develop and proactively manage long term business relationships remotely to promote the company's propositions and services.
* Deliver, at least quarterly, high quality calls to clients ensuring details are updated on our client system
* Fully understand the company services, propositions, charging structure, company business objectives, and ambition and have the ability to articulate the message of the company's competitive position in the market place.
* Carry out meaningful Fact Find and contract renewal telephone/Skype conversations to ensure a full understanding of the clients business in order to present a timely, appropriate and tailored contract proposal
* Achievement of revenue, profit and retention based targets to achieve Net Adviser Growth across the whole range of products & services offered by the company.
* Demonstrate an understanding of how the client business works - their current position, future aspirations and how the company can partner with them to make life easier
* Maintain data to ensure timely communication to customers and where appropriate other departments in regards to pending Regulatory, Professional, third party and company charges. Through the contact strategy
* Support and drive attendance/adoption of Events and Workshop
* To work with all relevant field staff to support the clients' needs and achieve a mutually satisfactory outcome for both the business and the client.
* Contribute as required to ensure the commercial success of the Group.
* Understand the wider company propositions in order to identify both opportunities and threats, understand the market landscape and regulatory changes.
* To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
* Proven sales/customer service experience either face to face or in a telephone based role.
* A track record of developing excellent relationships within a broker environment (Appointed Representatives and/or IFAs)
* Account Management experience in a regulatory or Intermediary environment
* Commercial or sales experience within the Financial Services sector
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search