Claims Specialist Training Program - Global Risk Solutions - Rocklin,
Liberty Mutual Holding Company Inc.
Rocklin, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
Pursue a career that connects to real people and real impact.
If making a difference in the world is important to you, begin your career journey in an industry that intersects with life at every turn?insurance. When you think about it, insurance brings peace of mind to everything from family trips to your first car to weddings and college graduations.
That's why we love what we do at Liberty Mutual insurance. Join our team, and you can share in our mission to help people lead the lives they imagine, safely and confidently, and to make their worlds whole again should something go wrong. Ignite your career at a Fortune 100 company that supports you with comprehensive training, one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure.
In our dynamic environment, you'll be free to draw upon your knowledge, creativity and critical thinking to determine claims outcomes. You'll learn how to employ different investigative techniques and work with experts to determine what caused an accident and who is at fault. And, you'll find that every workday feels unique, because every claim is different; every injury different; and every case requires new, creative approaches.
As a Claims Specialist, you'll:
* Manage an inventory of claims independently
* Conduct thorough investigations, which includes interviewing involved parties and reviewing surveillance
* Review medical records and evaluate damages to determine the severity of each case
* Make decisions about how much money should be paid for the loss and who should pay it.
* Negotiate with claimants or attorney to settle on the value of the case.
* 0 ? 2 years of professional experience
* Bachelor's degree, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (additional requirements may apply)
* Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy, and professionalism.
* Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Strong negotiation skills
* Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusion\
Take the first step:
Start the application process by completing our required assessment. Simply review your candidate profile, click submit, then you will receive a link to the assessment. After clicking the link, you'll also receive a direct link by e-mail (this will allow you to take the assessment later if you choose). The assessment will take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: