Chief of Staff Doctor
Arvada, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
The employer is the the world's largest veterinary practice.
The primary purpose and function of the Chief of Staff is to manage the hospital and ensure the highest quality of veterinary care, exceptional client service, associate engagement and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team. This position advocates for pets and their quality of life; builds a long term bonding relationship with clients; contributes to the development and maintenance of the human-pet bond; educates clients and hospital associates on all aspects of pet health. The Chief of Staff partners with the Practice Manager (if applicable) to operate an effective and productive veterinary medical team, ensure a safe and engaging hospital environment, and improve both the medical quality and business performance of the hospital.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required.
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligibility for licensure with the applicable state veterinary board.
- Two years clinical experience required.
- 1-3 years coaching and developing associate doctors required.
- Meets all required clinical competencies.