Chief of Staff
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
The Chief of Staff for the Teams Core Engineering team is a critical role that works closely with the 'Corporate Vice President '(CVP) 'and Leadership Team (LT) 'in driving business and engineering operations, a thriving team culture, internal communications, and organizational health. 'This position is responsible for ensuring the 'effectiveness of the LT operating rhythm. The 'Chief of Staff provides insight and advice to the LT around operational excellence, COGS management and efficiency, headcount, resource and fiscal planning, D&I initiatives, and participate in overall group strategy decisions.
Leadership Effectiveness '
The CoS drives organization ROB processes and agendas. 'Participate as a valued LT member and offer business perspectives relevant to key strategic decisions. ' Maximize the effectiveness of the CVP by helping balance priorities, communicate effectively, participate in the most relevant meetings and connect with the team. ' '
COGS Management and Strategy
In partnership with Finance and PM team, proactively manage COGS planning and strategy. Teams has a growing COGS footprint which requires active analysis, management and planning.
Team Development & Culture '
In partnership with HR and the LT, shape and drive the people agenda and lead team health initiatives, particularly focused on developing increased diversity, inclusion, and belonging. This is a shared accountability across all members of the LT.
Business Process '
Work with the Teams/ODSP Chief of Staff and business operations to lead and coordinate the organization rhythm of the business (ROB) and improve processes to run the business efficiently as the organization scales. ' Partner with finance and procurement to ensure effective budget management, headcount management and forecasting. ' Partner with staffing team to meet hiring requirements and elevate staffing conversations with the LT.
- 7 years of 'product management 'or similar experience including tech industry experience in 'marketing or engineering
- Demonstrated capability in verbal and written communications skills for a geographically dispersed audience '
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels ' ' '
- Experience with financial models, analysis, and insights development with a large and complex business
- Detail-oriented with analytical 'problem-solving 'skill