Casual Chef de Parties
The Change Group
Wandsworth, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
Job reference MJA/RSCDP014
Casual Chef de Parties in South London - get involved with a great place to work, paying up to £14/hr!
The Change Group is recruiting for Casual Chef de Parties for a major sporting stadiums in South London. Start work next month in brand new, state-of-the art kitchens with fast-paced level of service.
The majority of this work will be available at the weekend and mid-week evening shifts, ideal for Casual Chef de Parties who are looking for some extra hours this season. You should be able to keep your cool under pressure as some of these positions are customer facing. You should also be ready to move between different kitchens and demonstrate that you are particularly adaptable, have excellent communication skills, keep your uniform and work space clean.
You should excel in time management, short-order cooking and be positive and personable as you may be in full view of the customers. You shouldn't be easily distracted by your surroundings and be eager to help in any way you can.
South London stadiums, Casual Chef de Parties:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to £14/hr pay for EVERY hour you work - 6 hour minimum paid
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
- Strong communication skills
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants anticipated, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at .